Other Hospitals Use Advanced Pharmacy Practices -
We Create Them
Pharmacists, experience the forefront of our evolving discipline. Here, the Pharmacy Department is represented on the senior leadership level – directly involved in setting the strategic direction of our organization. We’re making major contributions to patient care every day. Now, you can Make It Possible.
Explore this unique role as a Pharmacy Manager and help evolve the effectiveness of world-class care. Develop operational practices and manage staff at the Columbia/Milstein campus. Join us, and work closely with world-renowned physicians, nurses, and scientists. Help train the next generation of talented healthcare professionals through ACPE-accredited programs as well as preceptorships for pharmacy students.
The primary role will be overseeing evening pharmacy operations in Milstein campus. This position is generally Monday – Friday; includes on-call responsibilities, shared with the rest of the management team.
We have one opening for evening and one for overnight.
- PGY-1 or PGY-2
- Experience as a Pharmacist in a hospital environment
- Experience with sterile compounding, automated dispensing cabinets
- Pharmacy clinical systems and prescriber order entry systems
- Master of Science in Pharmacy, Master of Business Administration or a Masters in Public Health
- Completion of a Bachelor of Science degree in Pharmacy or PharmD
- Degree from an ACPE-accredited college of Pharmacy
- Currently holds an unrestricted license and registered or eligible for licensure and registration as a Pharmacist by the State of New York required. If not licensed at the time of hire must obtain an unrestricted license within three months of employment
- Three years or more of relevant practice