The Chair, Department of Pharmacy Practice and Administration provides critical day-to-day operational support for the department of more than 20 faculty and staff. The successful candidate will provide leadership and management for all of the department’s strategic initiatives and operations.
- Provide oversight and support for the department’s didactic and experiential curriculum for both the campus and online pathways, including course development, mentoring of course coordinators, assessment, workload assignments, and other activities related to the curriculum;
- Provide leadership and management for all of the department’s strategic initiatives and operations;
- Develop the department’s annual budget request and salary adjustments for faculty and staff;
- Develop clinical, teaching, and service partnerships with healthcare organizations and providers in the area;
- Recruit, interview, and hire faculty members in pharmacy practice and administration according to the needs of the program; Represent the Department of Pharmacy Practice on the Executive Committee;
- The Chair will also engage in teaching and scholarship in areas of expertise and interest.
St. John Fisher University is a liberal arts-based institution located just outside of Rochester, New York. The Wegmans School of Pharmacy prepares pharmacists for lives of intellectual, professional, and civic integrity. The faculty is committed to excellence in teaching and creating a student-centered learning environment. Fisher pharmacy graduates consistently achieve high first-time NAPLEX (North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination) pass rates. Please visit our website at https://www.sjf.edu/schools/school-of-pharmacy/
We request that you also apply online, please visit our website at https://jobs.sjf.edu/postings/3296