Join the Pharmacy team at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, a 591-bed hospital affiliated with Weill Cornell Medical College, where we are dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients. The vibrant, family and community culture offers you the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across all areas of the Hospital, and work with a team of engaged individuals all focused on improving patient care. Find out how you can Make It Possible
This is a full-time evening shift position 3:00pm-11:00pm including rotating weekends and holidays, located at the NewYork-Presbyterian/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
- Minimum 5 years of experience hospital pharmacy services and/or pharmaceutical services related to IV therapies.
- 2 + years of experience in retail pharmacy.
- PGY1 residency experience.
- Immunization Certified
- ED experience strongly preferred.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Pharmacy or PharmD.
- Currently licensed and Registered Pharmacist in New York State.
- Basic computer literacy
- Standing, walking, sitting, pushing/pulling/lifting 10+ pounds, reaching, talking, hearing, manual dexterity/mobility, color vision, dust vapors/fumes.