Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center (OHORMC) is an 808-bed tertiary care teaching facility. OHORMC is a Comprehensive Stroke Center and Central Florida’s only Level I Trauma Center.
Two positions available: Trauma and Critical Care Medicine
- Round daily with multidisciplinary Critical Care Medicine medical teaching service or Trauma surgical teaching service.
- Participate in multidisciplinary committees, implement projects / protocols / guidelines / order sets and build relationships with a diverse group of multidisciplinary specialists that ultimately improve patient care
- Provide education for medical residents & fellows, pharmacy residents, and other members of the healthcare team, as needed
- Serve as a mentor and drug information specialist for a growing decentralized clinical pharmacy staff
- Opportunities to precept and serve as an advisor on projects and presentations for PGY-1, PGY-2 Critical Care, and PGY-2 Emergency Medicine residents, as well as pharmacy students
- Additional opportunities include cross-coverage in the Emergency Department and facilitation of the nutrition support service. There is flexibility in which position will be involved in these opportunities depending skill set and interest
Doctor of Pharmacy degree plus one of the following criteria:
- Completion of PGY-1 residency in addition to 3+ years of hospital practice
- Completion of PGY-2 residency (critical care preferred)
- Critical Care +/- Nutrition Support experience, preferred
- Florida pharmacy licensure eligibility required.