When you join the healthcare team at Phoenix Children’s, you’ll see the world of medicine through the eyes of a child. You’ll be amazed by something new every day, inspired by the capabilities and expertise of your co-workers, and you’ll be able to transform your professional ambitions into realities. Here, you can be part of a growing system that will never outgrow its sense of joy, purpose or discovery. Come grow with us.
We’re looking for lifelong learners who transform curiosity into discovery to join us in an inspiring place—filled with hope, positivity, support and compassion.
Clinical Pharmacy Specialist - Hematology Oncology BMT
This is a unique opportunity to serve as the clinical expert and liaison for Oncology Services and the BMT Program. The Clinical Pharmacist participates in professional development programs to ensure ongoing awareness and understanding of the most current methodologies, practices, and philosophies in Hematology/Oncology and BMT. Requires three (3) years of experience in Hematology/Oncology, BMT pharmacy practice in an acute care environment or PGY2 Residency in Oncology or equivalent. A sign-on bonus and relocation incentives are available for this position.
This is an advanced-level clinical pharmacist position responsible and accountable for the provision of departmental and organizational clinical pharmacy services. This position provides comprehensive clinical pharmacy services to patients from neonate to adulthood while performing the duties of a registered pharmacist as defined by the Arizona State Board of Pharmacy and Phoenix Children’s Hospital. The Clinical Pharmacist Specialist aligns with targeted interdisciplinary programs and specialty services to deliver medication therapy management services to ensure pharmaceutical care programs are appropriately integrated throughout the institution. Clinical Pharmacist Specialists serve as departmental resources and liaisons to other departments and hospital personnel and participate in all necessary aspects of the medication-use system. This position reports directly to the Manager of Clinical Pharmacy Services.
- Doctoral Degree (Pharm.D) in Pharmacy Current licensure or eligible as a Pharmacist either by reciprocity or examination by the Arizona State Board of Pharmacy.
- Three (3) years of experience in pediatric pharmacy practice in an acute care environment or equivalent (e.g., residency training).
- Experience with medication products, medical therapeutics, pharmacokinetics, and disease states.
- Completion of a PGY1 and/or PGY2 Accredited Hospital Pharmacy Residency in Pediatrics, preferred.
Phoenix Children’s offers full- and part-time employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive pay with incentives Sign-on bonus Relocation assistance 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match Health, dental, vision, and life insurance beginning the first day of the month following hire date Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 per year Work today, get paid tomorrow with DailyPay Childcare discounts and much more!
For immediate consideration, please contact Aaron Cook: email@example.com
or apply online: https://careers.phoenixchildrens.com/Positions/Posting/789383
Phoenix Children’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer.