As a leading global contract research organization (CRO) with a passion for scientific rigor and decades of clinical development experience, Fortrea provides pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device customers a wide range of clinical development, patient access and technology solutions across more than 20 therapeutic areas. With over 19,000 staff conducting operations in more than 90 countries, Fortrea is transforming drug and device development for partners and patients across the globe.
The Clinical Pharmacist will provide an information service and knowledge base on the pharmaceutical aspects of clinical trials in clinical research. In addition, he/she will be accountable for the development and/or maintenance of facilities and processes to ensure preparation and dispensing of investigational compounds is performed to the appropriate standards.Job Duties:
- Liaise with Sponsors regarding the pharmacy/dispensing capabilities.
- Assists in the creation and review of study protocols, pharmacy manuals, master batch records, or preparation logs as applicable.
- Interact with regulatory bodies as are relevant to the pharmacy department.
- May assume responsibility as technical advisor to the clinical teams and other departments within Clinical Pharmacology.
- Assist in ensuring the pharmacy facilities and processes are compliant with most recent regulations/guidelines.
- Maintain and further develop processes relevant to the pharmacy.
- May perform pharmacy feasibility review of new proposals.
- Oversee and direct the development/implementation of standard processes to ensure good dispensing practices are maintained.
- Understands and executes GxP's (ex. GMP, GCP, etc).
- May assist operations and client managers with Sponsor visits and interactions as appropriate, and ensure that SOPs germane to the pharmacy area are accurate and up to date.
- 2 years of pharmacy experience
- Basic knowledge of computer programs (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Registered Pharmacist/Pharm D in applicable state.
- Appropriate certification in required specialty, for example Board Certified Nuclear Pharmacist.
Fortrea is actively seeking motivated problem-solvers and creative thinkers who share our passion for overcoming barriers in clinical trials. Our unwavering commitment is to revolutionize the development process, ensuring the swift delivery of life-changing ideas and therapies to patients in need. Join our exceptional team and embrace a collaborative workspace where personal growth is nurtured, enabling you to make a meaningful global impact. For more information about Fortrea, visit www.fortrea.com.
#AJSFortrea is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Fortrea strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.