Director of Corporate Clinical Pharmacy Services
- Scripps Health
- 92121, San Diego
- $180k-$270k + director incentive
- Closing date
- Jun 25, 2023
- Position Type
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Specialty Area
- Work Setting
- Health System
At Scripps Health, you will experience the pride, support, respect that has been repeatedly recognized as one of the nation’s Top 100 Places to Work.
You’ll be surrounded by people committed to making a difference in the lives of their patients and their teammates. So if you’re open to change, go ahead and unlock your potential.
As Director, Clinical Pharmacy Services, you will:
- Collaborate with site clinical leaders and oversee the continued development and growth of acute care clinical pharmacy services that promote evidence-based medicine, financial sustainability and patient outcomes.
- Be responsible for the P&T committee and system formulary management including drug utilization evaluations.
- Establish outcomes and performance measures
This is the ideal position for someone with system experience in clinical pharmacy services in acute care and formulary management. In this role you will utilize your strong background and skills in continuous quality improvement to drive success and consistency across the organization. Project management experience. Expertise in lean methodology for quality improvement is preferred.
This is Director level position located at our Corporate offices in La Jolla.
Required Education/Experience/Specialized Skills:
- Graduate degree
- 8 years experience, 3 of which in a leadership role
- Current California Registered Pharmacist
Preferred Education/Experience/Specialized Skills/Certification:
- Experience with Epic
- System acute clinical pharmacy experience
- Project management experience
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert