Up to $5,000 Sign-On Bonus / Relocation Assistance Available / Full-Time Days, no weekends
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Scott Ricketts
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $145,000 - $185,000 per yearA bit about us:
Founded in 2013 We are an innovative chronic condition management company that serves as a key link between the patient, the physician, and the health plan.
We have developed a completely new approach for chronic respiratory condition management that combines proprietary technologies, customized medication therapies, with a multidisciplinary care team to deliver improved clinical and financial outcomes, and higher patient satisfaction. Our unique, high touch pharmacy model provides home delivery services, personalized patient education and support, and disease progression and medication effectiveness monitoring to prevent unnecessary hospitalizations before they occur.
We enable a higher level of care coordination across the care continuum and has a proven track record of lowering its health plan partners' drug cost and improving clinical outcomes for thousands of patients with COPD and Asthma across the United States.Why join us?
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
· Full-Time Days, no weekends
· Flexible schedule
· Location: San Luis Obispo, CA
· Up to $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
· Relocation Assistance AvailableJob Details
The clinical pharmacist is a vital part of the comprehensive chronic respiratory condition management program. This individual will play a key role in providing patient-centered services to help us achieve our mission: to improve the lives of patients with chronic respiratory conditions and those who care for them by delivering personalized, high-quality, and cost-effective solutions. The Clinical Pharmacist II works as part of the clinical team to optimize respiratory regimens, improve medication adherence, identify gaps in care, fulfill medications and provide patient education.
- Bachelor's degree in pharmacy or PharmD. required.
- Accredited residency training or Board-Certified Specialty required.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years clinical experience.
- Assesses appropriateness of inhalation medications as they are prescribed based on patient's diagnosis, condition, allergies, and medication history.
- Promotes guideline-based recommendations by evaluating all orders and recommendations in the context of current literature.
- Actively monitors patient specific response to prescribed therapies and optimizes based on outcomes.
- Communicates regularly with physician or healthcare professional on any issues regarding compliance or medication regimen.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.