CLINICAL PHARMACY COORDINATOR
Salary: $137,000 - $150,000
You have the inclination to share your knowledge and guide others
We’re seeking an astute clinician who can inspire pharmacy residents, students, and other health care professionals to achieve high-quality patient outcomes for our diverse community. Working collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team, you’ll coordinate clinical programs for the Department of Pharmacy, including, but not limited to staff education, mentoring/training, and residency programs.
- Graduate of Doctor of Pharmacy Degree Program (Pharm.D.)
- Successful completion of a PGY2 Pharmacy Residency Program
- Eligible for a NYS license as a Registered Pharmacist
- BPS and NYS CDTM eligible
- At least 3 years of progressive responsibilities in a hospital or equivalent residency experience
- Demonstrated decision-making and conflict resolution skills
- Proficient in MS Office Applications and other clinical documentation software
Located in the heart of Downtown Brooklyn, TBHC is a clinical affiliate of The Mount Sinai Hospital and an academic affiliate of The Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. As Brooklyn’s first hospital, TBHC is proud to be a part of an incredibly diverse community and is committed to Keeping Brooklyn Healthy.
Team members enjoy a stimulating work environment and a complete salary/benefits package. To be considered, please e-mail your resume directly to email@example.com. We are an equal opportunity employer.