Tri-Cities Community Health is dedicated to the communities we serve, bringing together a unified team that delivers the highest quality health care to every person, every time.VISION
We touch the lives of our community by delivering services valued by our patients, partnering to promote the health of the whole person.
We are committed to:
- Expanding our capabilities by tailoring our services to the needs of the community
- Helping our team members find fulfilment by providing a supportive and enjoyable work environment
- Adapting to changes in health care by promoting education, training, and flexibility
Quality, Respect, Service
The Pharmacist's primary job function is to be responsible for the operation of the clinic pharmacy department in accordance with the goals and objectives of the clinic and within the framework of the professional standards of care and legal requirements. The Pharmacist coordinates with other members of TCCH staff to facilitate and support Patient Centered Medical Home recognition program activities including, care integration efforts, care team conferences, case management support and quality reviews/dat collection.
- Assures that the clinic maintains standards of pharmacy practice equal to or above those accepted by the profession and the law.
- Performs the duties of a pharmacist, including dispensing prescriptions, and counseling patients on their medications
- Maintains accurate documentation in the pharmacy software system
- Works within a team concept, exhibits tact and understanding in all interpersonal relations
- Work with Pharmacy technicians/assistants as appropriate, with the Pharmacist assuming final responsibility for work performed by the staff. The Pharmacist only delegates duties or activities to the staff as allowed by law and policies/procedures. Providers appropriate instructions/education for pharmacy staff
- Complies with clinic policy and procedures consistently in all aspects of employment
- Participates in meetings as directed
- Demonstrates respect and regard for the dignity of all patients, families, visitors, and fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsible and courteous environment
- Promotes effective working relations and works effectively as part of a department/unit team inter and intra departmentally to facilitate the departments unitability to meet its goals and objectives
Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy or Pharm D. from an accredited pharmacy program.Experience:
Experience in clinical pharmacy preferred.License/Certification:
Current Pharmacist license in good standing.Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
Working knowledge of pharmacy processing software, inventory and cost management activities. Clinically competent. Strong problem-solving, communication and computer skills required. Knowledgeable regarding current standards of practice and competencies of Pharmacists as endorsed by the WA State Department of Health.Required Licenses/Certifications:
WA State Pharmacy License in good standing
Valid WA State Driver's License and proof of current auto insuranceBenefits:Paid TIme Off - Sick, Vacation, and HolidaysMedical, Dental, and VisionFlexible Health Spending Account and Dependent Care Spending AccountRetirement - 403(b) with matching contributionsEmployee Assistance ProgramsLife Insurance
Tri-Cities Community Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law