Pharmacists - Children's Hospital of Richmond at VCU
Full Time, Days
Unlock your potential.
Children’s Hospital of Richmond at VCU is seeking pharmacists to be a part of our award-winning team, working to nurture the champion in every child in our new 500,000-square-foot inpatient and emergency Children’s Tower. We are ranked among the nation’s best children’s hospitals by U.S. News & World Report and received elite designations from the American College of Surgeons. If you are looking for a career with a sense of purpose and want to join a team that covers every specialty for kids, look no further.
The pharmacist ensures the overall integrity, safety, rationality and effectiveness of the drug use control process for all patients in the assigned geographic or specialty area.
- Current licensure with the Virginia State Board of Pharmacy required or obtained within the first 90 days of employment.
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy from an accredited academic program.
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) from an accredited academic program.
- Minimum of 1 year of pharmacy practice experience in a similar setting.
- Experience with state-of-the-art drug distribution and clinical service methods, drug information sources and retrieval and communication methods.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement plans and cash match
- Paid time off
- Back-up childcare
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- And so much more!
The Richmond area has been named among the 50 best places to live in the U.S. with a combination of outdoor fun, history, a booming restaurant scene and an affordable cost of living. It’s the perfect combination of artsy, jazzy, outdoorsy and family-oriented.
Unlock your potential and apply today!