Are you a *Clinical Pharmacist**, *with a minimum of *one (1)* years of experiencein the *Fort Irwin, CA* area? We are searching for a *Clinical Pharmacist *to support needs at a military base in *Fort Irwin, CA.* APPLY NOW!
Provizor Federal offers GREAT Perks and Incentives and are constantly adding! *We put our PEOPLE first*! We are a recognized leader in providing medical staffing and management services. Provizor Federal is always looking for dedicated individuals who share our values, flexibility, dependability, and quality patient care. When you choose Provizor Federal as your employer of choice, you can be confident that you are working with an organization that values you as an individual and understands your dreams, aspirations and wants to help you make your career goals real. Come partner with us!
* *Retention Bonus*
* *Referral Bonus*
* *Attendance Bonus*
* *Wellness Programs*
* *Robust Vacation/Sick Days*
* Degree: Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.).
* Education: Graduate from a college or university accredited by the Accreditation Council on Pharmaceutical Education (ACPE).
* Completion of a clinical pharmacy residency or fellowship accredited by the American Society of Health System Pharmacists or American College of Clinical Pharmacy or documentation of appropriate education, training, and/or CME in the practice of clinical pharmacy.
* Experience: As required to meet clinical competency requirements specified in the Service-specific credentialing instructions.
* Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a pharmacist.
* Must be US Citizen.
* Assess patient's response to drug therapy and planning drug therapy based on physician- established diagnoses.
* Order and evaluate laboratory tests necessary to evaluate drug therapy effects and outcomes.
* Initiate, modify, or discontinue medications for ongoing therapy of chronic disease states (e.g., hypertension, hyperlipidemia, anticoagulant, diabetes, asthma, refill clinics, etc.), in cooperation with the medical staff.
Provizor Federal is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Fort Irwin, CA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
* Doctorate (Required)
* Pharmacy residency: 1 year (Required)
* Documentation review: 1 year (Required)
* Licensed Pharmacist (Required)
Work Location: One location%336924%