Job Description Applicants for all positions must be or become fully vaccinated against Covid-19 if selected for hire. Valid medical or religious exemptions will be considered but serial Covid-19 testing will be required to maintain employment. Relocation opportunity for new leadership position!
YVFWC is looking for a highly experienced clinician, who is motivated, and ready to serve as the Clinical Pharmacy Director for the Corporate Pharmacy Team.What You'll Do
What We Offer
- As the most senior clinician in the Pharmacy Department, you will set the clinical direction for 10 retail pharmacies and a state-of-the-art central fill and mail order pharmacy center
- Serve as the subject matter expert for Joint Commission, 340B, State Board of Pharmacy, and best practice pharmacy work flows
- Represent the Pharmacy Department on YVFWC committees including P&T, Medication Management, Credentialing, Opioid Oversight, Clinical Quality Assurance, Hazardous Medications, the Clinical Advisory Board, and various other clinical pharmacy subcommittees
- With the Senior Business Director of Pharmacy Operations, evaluate all potential growth opportunities and monitor regulatory risks and compliance
- Create and implement corporate/department level policies and procedures
- Relocation assistance
- 17 paid days off in first year, increasing to 25 days, plus 8 paid holidays
- $0 premium for medical/dental/vision coverage
- Investments for your future with the Director's retirement plan and profit sharing plan
- Continuing education cash allowance and additional paid time off and paid state license fees
- And much more
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy
- Four years experience working as a Pharmacy Manager or Pharmacy Director, including two years experience supervising a team in a clinical environment
- The following residencies are the equivalent of work as a licensed Pharmacist: Post Graduate Year-1 (PGY-1) is the equivalent of 2 years; Post Graduate Year-2 (PGY-2) is the equivalent of 3 years
- Current Washington State and Oregon Pharmacist licenses or the ability to obtain them
- Current Washington State driver s license and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage
- You are able to be credentialed and remain credentialed as a provider through the YVFWC credentialing committee or other means as determined appropriate by Sr. Pharmacy Leadership
- Your customer service skills are strong
- You are experienced with implementing policies and procedures and holding staff accountable
- You have been successful working with providers and other clinic staff
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC s patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics. Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.At Farm Workers Clinic
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.