SHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
SCHEDULE: Day shift, rotating weekendsMust have a Florida state Pharmacist license
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.We are committed to providing our colleagues with the support they need. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Moving, mortgage, and real estate assistance
- 100% matching 401k based on years of service
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. Come be a part of the change!Job Summary:
As an Advanced Clinical Pharmacist
, you will serve as a patient advocate when planning and implementing pharmaceutical care within a multidisciplinary rounding team, collaborating with other healthcare professionals in a knowledgeable and professional manner. You will be responsible for one or more specialty services within the hospital, such as infectious disease (ID), critical care, and pediatrics, among others.
QualificationsWhat qualifications you will need:
- Completes all Clinical Pharmacist responsibilities
- Leads committees responsible for establishing and implementing medication-related policies and procedures (e.g. Pharmacy & Therapeutics, Medication Safety, Antimicrobial Management Program)
- Is primarily responsible for the direction of one or more service lines with respect to pharmacy service lines (e.g. cardiovascular, pediatrics, critical care, etc.)
- Demonstrates leadership within the pharmacy department through a documented record of improvements in and contributions to pharmacy practice
- Maintains ongoing commitment to advancing the profession in the area of pharmacy practice in which they serve.
- B.S. or Pharm D. degree in Pharmacy, required
- Board Certified Pharmacist, required.
- Graduate of an accredited PGY-1 pharmacy residency program, required. (PGY-2 pharmacy residency program is preferred)
- 5+ years of inpatient hospital experience, preferred. (HCA experience is preferred.)
- Maintains current pharmacist licensure, with the state board of pharmacy, required.
- Specialty certifications, as determined by the facility needs, may be required
is the supply chain solution for the HCA Healthcare. We lead a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals just like you and creative leaders who are committed to the care and improvement of human life. We have partnered with over 1,600 hospitals for their purchasing needs. Our organization has been continually recognized by Practice Greenhealth as being committed to environmentally responsible practices.HCA Healthcare
is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status