Judge Healthcare is currently seeking a Clinical Pharmacist
in Franklin, Tennessee!
Location: Pharmacy in Franklin, Tennessee
Schedule: 8a-6p varying scheduling during these hours M-F, On Call responsibilities during the week and on the weekendsRate: Dependent on experienceResponsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Oversight of sterile compounding technicians
- Sterile compounding
- Processing of prescriptions pursuant to a provider's orders
- Coordination with nursing and patient to provide all necessary supplies for patient to receive their infusion
- Reviews medication orders and evaluates orders
- Obtains patient prescription and assists physician, as necessary, in formulating prescriptions and monitoring regimen.
- Enters medication orders into the computer system and dispenses medications in an accurate and timely manner in appropriate quantities based on stability, compatibility of the drug and age specific needs of the patient.
- Verifies all prescriptions not directly received from the physician or the physician's agent.
- Assesses the patient at the initiation of drug therapy, develops a patient care plan and drug monitoring regimen and monitors the patient according to the care plan throughout the course of therapy.
- TN Pharmacist License
- BS in Pharmacy or Doctor of Pharmacy degree.
- 2+ years of practicing Pharmacist experience working in home infusion, hospital or related healthcare environment
- Knowledgeable in various infusion related therapies and ability to work through the complexity of therapy related orders.
- Prefer 1 year of pharmacist experience
- Prefer 1 year of USP 797 experience
All interested, please upload your updated resume!
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com and forward any positions you are interested to vsantis@judge to discuss more details! Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com