As a Patient Care Advocate, you will consistently build relationships with patients by exceeding their needs and providing safe, accurate and efficient care to achieve optimal patient and company outcomes primarily through outbound call initiatives.Job Description
- Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
- Experience Desired: Strong Customer Service Background
- Education Desired: High school diploma or equivalent
- Lifting Requirements: Up to 25 pounds
- Certification or Licensing Required: Pharmacy Technician Trainee, if applicable by state
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
- Execute Medication Therapy Management for the company through competency in MTM platforms.
- Follow established best practices as they relate to work flow and use of MTM platforms when contacting patients, scheduling appointments and/or follow-up calls, and performing data entry.
- Use the pharmacy computer to complete all actions necessary to provide optimal patient care, including data entry.
- Properly schedule and perform follow-up adherence calls to ensure success and continued compliance with medication.
- Provide adequate notes and documentation within platform to ensure proper reimbursement, patient safety, and to provide a seamless management of patients amongst all staff.
- Demonstrate adherence to all company, state, and federal policies, laws, and regulations including HIPAA.
- Maintain a neat work environment to ensure all company, local, state, and federal requirements are met.
- Have knowledge of all appropriate service and business metrics and assist team on action plans to improve outcomes.
- Contact physician office if necessary.
- Report errors, omissions, and incidents to pharmacist.
- Act in a fiscally responsible manner with regards to our work processes and be held accountable to meeting our financial goals.
- Ensure exemplary customer service and satisfaction with knowledge and understanding to contact a Pharmacist when needed.
At Giant Eagle Inc., were more than just food, fuel and convenience. Were one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. Its why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGos, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office, we are working together to put food on shoppers' tables and smiles on their faces. Were always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.Required