Job DescriptionRelief Pharmacist -
#009 Grand Forks, North Dakota
Thrifty White Pharmacy is a 100% employee owned mid-sized pharmacy chain that is committed to small towns and cities in the rural Midwest. At heart, Thrifty White is a patient-focused, technology-enabled, health care services company focused on utilizing patient engagement to improve outcomes, reduce the total cost of care, and help patients live longer, healthier, and happier lives. Are you looking for a job where all you do is fill and check scripts? If so, Thrifty White Pharmacy is not for you!
Being an industry leader in innovation, our employee owners have been able to develop and implement several programs and initiatives that allow our Pharmacists to practice at the top of their license providing various clinical services and managing disease states.A few of the primary responsibilities include:
- Providing excellent customer service to customers by building loyalty and repeat business.
- Champions Thrifty White programs to patients such as Ready Refill, Medication Synchronization and HealthyPackRx and assists with enrolling patients.
- Leads team by modeling, coaching, and maintaining high standards in patient service.
- Structures and organizes workflow and systems for efficient prescription filling, patient counseling, and providing clinical services.
- Develops and follows up on long term care (LTC) business through immediate communication and attention to the needs of the nursing homes, group homes and assisted living residences.
- Identifies Long Term Care and Specialty business and communicates opportunities with Marketers.
- Dispenses medications, related supplies, and provides all clinical pharmacy services.
The physical demands described here are representable of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential job functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position may include long periods of standing. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is also frequently required: to talk and hear, use hands and fingers, handle, or operate objects, tools, or controls, and to reach with hands and arms.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Applicants must have, or be able to obtain, the following:
- A pharmacy license, or the ability to receive a pharmacy license without any federal sanctions.
- A PharmD or MTM Certification (must provide a copy of the course completion certificate from an approved ACPE program).
- Current Immunization Certification
- Current CPR Certification
- NPI Number