All pharmacists fill orders for drugs, monitor patient drug therapies and provide drug information. Pharmacists provide pharmacy services with compassion, excellence and efficiency.In addition, level II pharmacists participate in management of patient pharmacotherapy and quality medication management within assigned service lines.Requirements:
- Required: Graduate of and ACPE accredited School of Pharmacy with a Doctor of Pharmacy degree
- Prefer 1 of the following: BPS Board Certification, Residency, Fellowship
- Must accrue ASHP Residency Preceptor status within 180 days of hire (for Ministries with Residency programs)
- PGY-1 and PGY-2 residency completion or 5 years hospital experience required at hire.
- Pharmacy registration in the State of practice.
- Pharmacist preceptor within 90 days
- BLS, ACLS, PALS (pediatric practice) within 180 days