Are you an experienced Clinical Pharmacist looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered "yes" to any of these questions - this is the position for you!
1. Verify prescriptions and prescription data for accuracy.
2. Insure that all packages are shipped daily.
3. Work in fulfillment area to provide the final quality check prior to being packed and shipped.
- Clear and active Mississippi Pharmacist License
- Experience Retail, Mail order, LTC or Specialty experience preferred but not required.
- Familiar with MS Windows operating system. MS Outlook , MS Word and MS Excel.
- Ability to quickly adapt to situations and make quick decisions and problem solve.
- Able to communicate effectively and professionally.
- Aid in managing technicians, helping to manage the out of stock orders and aid in pushing orders through the workflow to shipping.
- Able to work flexible schedules and rotate job functions.
- Not encumbered by a non-compete or other contractual obligations resulting in employment opportunity.
- Relocation assistance is not provided for this position.
Hours for this Position:
M-F 8:30 to 5:00
Advantages of this Opportunity:
??? Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
??? Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
??? Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered?
Should you be interested in this Clinical Pharmacist position, please click the Apply button below or email your resume to email@example.com
Galelie "Gale" Sanchez
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.