The Clinical Pharmacy Specialist - Emergency Medicine is responsible for working in collaboration with the emergency department health care team within the established guidelines of the Pharmacy Department as assigned. The Emergency Department Clinical Pharmacist Specialist provides comprehensive pharmaceutical care to Emergency Department patients through integrated drug distribution, clinical services, research and teaching.
The Clinical Pharmacy Specialist - Emergency Medicine is expected to understand and support the Mission and Vision of St. Luke’s Hospital. The Clinical Pharmacy Specialist - Emergency Medicine is responsible for carrying out the philosophy and objectives as established by the Board of Directors and the Management Team.
Why UnityPoint Health?
- Culture – At UnityPoint Health, you Come for a fulfilling career and experience a culture guided by uncompromising values and unwavering belief in doing what's right for the people we serve.
- Benefits – Our competitive Total Rewards program offers benefits options like 401K match, paid time off and education assistance that align with your needs and priorities, no matter what life stage you’re in.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Commitment – We’re committed to ensuring you have a voice that is heard regardless of role, race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation.
- Development – We believe equipping you with support and development opportunities is an essential part of delivering a remarkable employment experience.
- Community Involvement – Be an essential part of our core purpose—to improve the health of the people and communities we serve.
Visit us at UnityPoint.org/careers to hear more from our team members about why UnityPoint Health is a great place to work.