This job is located in Plainville.
Join Our Team: Join our strong and growing company today! Overview:
Woodmark Pharmacy is currently seeking a Pharmacist to join our growing team in Connecticut!
Employee Perks!: 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match, Enjoy being a part of a strong and diverse team, Flexible Scheduling, Friendly and supportive staff, Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, Strong leadership Responsibilities:
- Applies the principles of pharmaceutical care to ensure optimum medication-related patient outcomes.
- Coordinates the distribution of medications to patients.
- Participates, proactively, in medication safety and quality improvement initiatives.
- BS in Pharmacy or Pharm D degree with additional knowledge and/or Certification in geriatrics preferred
- Excellent clinical, organization, interpersonal and communication skills with a commitment to provide high quality pharmaceutical care
- 2-3 years' experience in a clinical pharmacy practice with at least one year of long term care pharmacy practice preferred
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of all applicable nursing home regulations and guidance
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
Woodmark Pharmacy expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination. Employees may request a medical exemption from vaccination. EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.