Clinical Pharmacy Specialist – Oncology
- Parkland Health and Hospital Systems
- Dallas, Texas
- Competitive market salary
- Closing date
- Jun 5, 2022
- Position Type
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Specialty Area
- Hematology / Oncology
- Work Setting
- Health System
What Qualifications do I Need?
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or Pharm. D degree from an accredited school of pharmacy. Must have completed a PGY-1 residency and Oncology experience. Prefer PGY-2 residency.
May substitute additional certification and/or applicable experience in addition to or in lieu of residency. Must be a Registered Pharmacist. Must be a Registered Pharmacist in the State of Texas within 90 days of hire.
What are the Benefits?
- Competitive market salary Student loan forgiveness program, tuition reimbursement PENSION retirement plan, supplemental retirement - 403(b) with 6% match Comprehensive benefits package from day 1 (Medical, dental, vision, life, disability) Incredible PTO Pet Insurance and other great incentives
Who Will I be Working For?
Parkland is an award-winning, non-profit organization with a diverse healthcare legacy that’s served our community for more than 125 years.
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills. Must have proficient computer skills. Must possess knowledge of drugs, procedure, equipment, common disease states and patient care monitoring within the assigned care areas. Must possess extensive mathematical skills. Must possess good organizational skills.
Please contact Yolanda Crawford-Roach at email@example.com with any questions regarding this opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application!
Parkland Health and Hospital System prohibits discrimination based on age (40 or over), race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, national origin, marital status, political belief, or veteran status.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert