Looking to be part of something more meaningful? At HonorHealth, you’ll be part of a team, creating a multi-dimensional care experience for our patients. You’ll have opportunities to make a difference. From our Ambassador Movement to our robust training and development programs, you can select where and how you want to make an impact.
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local community healthcare system serving an area of 1.6 million people in the greater Phoenix area. The network encompasses six acute-care hospitals, an extensive medical group, outpatient surgery centers, a cancer care network, clinical research, medical education, a foundation, and community services with approximately 13,100 team members, 3,500 affiliated providers and nearly 700 volunteers.
System Director of Pharmacy – Oncology Infusion
Pharmacy Clinical Manager – Virginia G. Piper Cancer Center - $5,000 transition incentive
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy from an accredited College of Pharmacy. Eight (8) years clinical hospital pharmacy experience OR five (5) years clinical hospital pharmacy experience and one (1) year post-graduate year one (PGY1) pharmacy practice residency OR two (2) years clinical hospital pharmacy experience and one (1) year post-graduate year one (PGY1) pharmacy practice residency and (1) year post-graduate year two (PGY2) pharmacy residency. Registered Pharmacist (RPh) Must obtain State of Arizona licensure within 90 days after hire.
- Tuition assistance up to $5,250* per year Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance with domestic partner coverage 403(b) retirement savings plan that provides immediate vesting and dollar-dollar match up to 4% On-site child and elder care centers Employee assistance program Free parking, discounted bus passes, fitness facilities
*terms and conditions apply
For more information or immediate consideration, email resume to: Thomas Licari: ThLicari@HonorHealth.com
To apply online visit: https://jobs.honorhealth.com/jobs/48109?lang=en-us or https://jobs.honorhealth.com/jobs/34284?lang=en-us
HonorHealth System Overview:
- Six acute-care hospitals
- Three Level I trauma centers
- 15 Virginia G. Piper Cancer Care Network locations
- 13,100 employees Medical group with 70+ primary, specialty and urgent care locations
- 500+ ongoing clinical trials and studies at the HonorHealth Research Institute
- System-wide, fully integrated Epic EMR
- Five Magnet® recognized hospitals
- Recognized by Becker’s Hospital Review, 150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare 2019
- Recognized by Forbes, Best Employers 2017-2021
- All HonorHealth Medical Centers achieved B or higher rating in the spring 2019 The Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grades
Learn more and apply online: Jobs.HonorHealth.com
Phoenix and Scottsdale are known for high-end resorts, golf courses, vibrant nightclubs and professional sports, but the city’s biggest attraction may be the sunshine, winter warmth and more than 41,000 acres of mountain parks and desert preserves.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.