Clinical Pharmacy Specialist - Endocrinology
- University Hospitals Pain Management
- Warrensville Heights, Ohio, US
- Closing date
- Jun 1, 2022
- Position Type
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Specialty Area
- Work Setting
- College / University, Health System
- Provide Clinical Pharmacy Services, drug information, Drug therapy monitoring, patient specific consultations, healthcare staff inservices pharmaccepidemiology and pharmeconomic evaluations in selected patient populations. Investigate, research, report adverse drug reactions.
- Participate in Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee process, evaluate requests for new drug usage and old formulary drug relevance and review therapeutic classes for relevance, assist in updating hospital formulary.
- Serve as an informational and patient problem solving resource for clinical staff pharmacists.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert