The Clinical Pharmacist will be responsible for managing sterile/IV medication production, verifying orders, and working with Pharm Techs and Pharmacists to ensure large volumes of dosages are prepared and ready for delivery each day. 3 Pharmacists work on 2nd shift, so this candidate would work with 2 Pharmacists and manage a total of 8 Pharmacy Techs. The Pharmacist must ensure proper aseptic techniques are used, appropriate sterile preparation is followed, and USP 797 compounding guidelines are met. Qualifications:
- 1+ year of experience working within an IV or Clean Room (experienced with aseptic technique, sterile preparation, & USP 797 compounding guidelines) required
- PharmD or BS of Pharmacy degree required
- Licensed as Pharmacist in NC required
- Monday-Friday either from Noon-8:30p or 3:00-11:30p. This will depend on coverage and could alter from day to day.
- Rotating weekends (every third weekend) are also required
$50 - $65/hour based upon years experience working in pharmacySkills:
IV Room, aseptic technique, Sterile Compounding
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We're supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.