Are you an experienced Clinical Pharmacist
looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered "yes" to any of these questions - this is the position for you! Daily Responsibilities:
- Inspect and Verify prescriptions and prescription data entered into the pharmacy computer system for accuracy.
- Answer inbound phone calls from physician offices to clarify prescription orders, take quick consult calls from support personnel, and calls from another pharmacy to transfer a prescription
- Utilize clinical skills to perform Drug Utilization Reviews
- Perform DOE (direct order entry) for new prescriptions and refill prescriptions
- Work in the production area to provide the final quality check prior to medication being packed and shipped.
- Participate in staging in the production area prior to the final check.
Hours for this Position:
- Clear and Active Colorado Pharmacist license
- Ability to consistently lift 30 lbs.
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- 40 hours per week. Able to work flexible schedules between 8 am and 7 pm Monday- Friday. Occasional weekends.
Interested in being Considered?
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.