Are you an experienced Pharmacist
looking for a new opportunity with an industry leading closed-door Pharmacy in Orlando, FL? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered "yes" to any of these questions - this is the position for you! Daily Responsibilities for Pharmacist:
- Conducts data and clinical reviews and takes necessary actions to ensure accuracy and appropriateness of medications
- Reviews drug histories and patient profiles to ensure proper and safe drug therapy
- Provides individualized patient/provider consultation
Hours for this Pharmacist position:
- Requires BS in Pharmacy or PharmD
- Clear and Active Pharmacist license in Florida
- At least 1 year of pharmacy experience coming from one of these settings: Retail Pharmacy, Mail Order Pharmacy, or another Specialty Pharmacy
Operations hours: 8:00am - 10:00pm 7 days a week. Shifts will be scheduled in between those hours totaling 40 hours/ week. Weekends may be required. Compensation:
Pay rate per hour, starting at $50 an hour (weekly pay) Advantages of this Opportunity:
Interested in being Considered for the Pharmacist?
- Opportunity for growth
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Fun and positive work environment
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.