Danville, PA Salary:
Judge Group is currently seeking an Acute Care Clinical Pharmacist
with focus on Hematology/Oncology for our client, a large health system in the area.
This is a full time and permanent opportunity! Offering competitive salary, benefits, and PTO for the qualified candidate selected! Location:
Danville, PAThis job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- The Pharmacist provides quality pharmaceutical care defined as being responsible for assuring the provision of safe, efficacious and cost-effective medication therapy for all patients. The Pharmacist will develop, recommend, and monitor evidence based pharmacotherapy care plans for patients cared for with emphasis on patient outcomes and quality of life. These care plans include the assessment of patient's medications for indication, effectiveness, safety, and adherence issues as well as patient and laboratory parameter monitoring, documentation requirements, and outcomes.
- Assumes responsibility for the delivery of pharmaceutical care to the specific patient care area in which the pharmacist is scheduled to work.
- Coordinates the use of human, material, and informational resources such that timely, efficient, cost effective and appropriate care is consistently rendered.
- Receives and interprets physicians' medication orders and clarifies or corrects orders with the physician.
- Bachelor's Degree-Pharmacy (Required) Doctoral Degree- (Preferred)
- Licensed Pharmacist (Pennsylvania) - State of Pennsylvania BCOP and/or PGY2 residency in Oncology preferred.
All interested candidates should email an up to date resume to Holly (firstname.lastname@example.org) or apply directly to this post for immediate consideration! Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com