Cherry Hills Village, CO Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Clinical Pharmacist in Centennial Colorado ASAP! This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Inspect and Verify prescriptions and prescription data entered into the pharmacy computer system for accuracy.
- Answer inbound phone calls from physician offices to clarify prescription orders, take quick consult calls from support personnel, and calls from another pharmacy to transfer a prescription Utilize clinical skills to perform Drug Utilization Reviews
- Perform DOE (direct order entry) for new prescriptions and refill prescriptions
- Work in the production area to provide the final quality check prior to medication being packed and shipped.
- Participate in staging in the production area prior to the final check.
- Colorado Pharmacist License in good standing.
- 2+ years experience in infusion, LTC, specialty pharmacy preferred. IV experience a plus.
- Ability to communicate professionally and work well with others essential.
- Knowledge of adjudication and prior authorization process a plus.
Please send your resume to Shebya Nayyar at (SNayyar@judge.com) for immediate consideration.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from and working with you. Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com