Our client, a large non-profit hospital located in midtown Atlanta, is seeking to hire a qualified Clinical Pharmacy Manager.
The individual in this role will be responsible for identifying, developing, implementing and monitoring clinical pharmacy programs for the Hospital. He or she will also:
- Supervise pharmacy clinical pharmacists, PGY-1 residents, and clinical dietitians in matters pertaining to clinical pharmacy practice
- Coordinate the clinical pharmacy programs for the P&T Committee
- Develop clinical strategies to improve therapy outcomes while reducing costs
- Develop and implement educational/instructional programs to train pharmacy personnel in contemporary clinical pharmacy practice
- Provide training and educational opportunities to enhance the clinical knowledge of pharmacy personnel.
- Comply with the policies and procedures established by regulatory agencies
- Pharm D (preferred) or Bachelors Degree from an accredited College of Pharmacy
- Completion of a Pharmacy Residency Program preferred
- Licensed and in good standing with the Georgia State Board of Pharmacy
- At least five (5) years of experience working as a Clinical leader in a hospital pharmacy
- One or more years of experience in a supervisory role in a hospital pharmacy
- knowledgeable of hospital financial and computer systems and the use of automated dispensing system
- Solid, demonstrated leadership qualities
- Ability to supervise both professional and non-professional employees
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
A competitive compensation plan, excellent benefits and great growth potential within a team of empowered professionals will be offered to the successful candidate.
For more information and immediate consideration, send resume today!
(Ridgemont Resources NEVER charges a fee to our candidates!) Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V