Jackson Pharmacy Professionals
is currently hiring for a contract Hospital Pharmacist in Wichita Falls, TX.This is a great opportunity for extension or a long-term role if there is mutual interest. Hospital PharmacistPosition Details:
Benefits of Jackson Pharmacy Professionals:
- ASAP start
- Full-time, 40 hours/week
- Various shifts - must be flexible
- 10am - 8pm or 12pm - 10pm mainly
- 13 week contract with opportunity to extend
- Level II trauma center
Hospital Pharmacist Requirements:
- Positions with the nation's leading facilities
- A part of Jackson Healthcare, one of the largest healthcare staffing companies in the country
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(K) for full-time employees
- Competitive compensation and other company perks!
- Weekly pay and direct deposit!
- Friendly and responsive staff
- Current State license as a Pharmacist, unrestricted
- Doctor of Pharmacy degree preferred or 3 years of hospital experience with Bachelor's
We will be reaching out to qualified candidatesimmediately
so if you are interested, apply today for consideration! EEO Statement
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.
Salary commensurate with experience.