CLINICAL PHARMACIST - EVENINGS
Job ID 2021-73096
Position Type Full-Time
Department Pharmacy Facility WellStar Cobb Hospital Category Allied Health City Austell Shift Evenings State Georgia
How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion, pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar, our mission is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health and well-being of every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining example of what's possible when the brightest professionals dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare industry, and in people's lives.
The Clinical Pharmacist will be responsible for providing recommendations and/or assuming responsibility for nutritional support, pharmacokinetics, or other medication regimens as prescribed by physician.
Must be able to perform all duties of Specialty Resource Pharmacist and Pharmaceutical Care Pharmacist including distributive and computer functions. Must be competent and timely in the completion of all system assignments. Must be competent to provide pharmaceutical services for designated service line including higher acuity patients.
Required Minimum Education
* Graduated from an accredited college of pharmacy, licensed by, and in good standing with, the Georgia State Board of Pharmacy, PharmD required.
Please be advised this position is evening shift Monday through Friday from 4pm-12:30am.
Required Minimum Experience
* Experience with nutritional support and pharmacokinetics.
* Two years clinical experience preferred. Hospital Residency preferred.
Required Minimum Skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills. Strong computer skills.
* Capable of preparing and providing presentations.
* Strong organizational skills.