Inpatient -Under the supervision of the Director of Pharmacy, coordinates the activities of the pharmacy department to provide the highest quality of pharmaceutical care to all patients served by the hospital, while ensuring patient safety. Outpatient - Under the supervision of the pharmacist in charge of the outpatient pharmacy, coordinates the activities of the pharmacy department to provide the highest quality of pharmaceutical care to all patients served by the hospital or the outpatient pharmacy, while ensuring patient safety. The scope of patient care provided may include: General Medicine/Surgical, Intensive Care Services, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Pediatrics, Emergency Care, Oncology, Peri-operative, Geriatrics and Outpatient Services.
Education and Work Experience
1. Current state Registered Pharmacist License.
2. Experience in hospital pharmacy operations preferred.
3. B.S. degree in Pharmacy required; Doctor of Pharmacy degree preferred.
4. Post Baccalaureate education in hospital pharmacy practice preferred. e.g., Residency programs for senior staff.
5. BLS certification required within 6 months of hire and must be maintained
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: