Tandigm Health is looking for an expert Clinical Pharmacist based in the Philadelphia 5-county area* to help our network of primary care practices and their patients fully realize the benefits of value-based care! Looking for a role which lets you end each workday knowing you had a hand in bringing improved healthcare across an entire region? If you are, the answer could be the Clinical Pharmacist at Tandigm Health.
Who is Tandigm Health? Even if you haven't heard of us, you most likely know someone-who-knows-someone whose health we've helped improve. If you HAVE heard of us, then you probably already know we're a disruptive, positive force for change in what value-based healthcare can - and will! - be in the greater Philly area. Either way, we'd like YOU to consider joining as our newest Clinical Pharmacist.
How you can make a difference in this role, every day:
- Our Patients and providers will benefit from you monitoring their side effects and drug interactions.
- As a Clinical Pharmacist at Tandigm Health, you'll get to combine your expert emotional intelligence skills with your ever-expanding, up to date knowledge of medication effectiveness by personally advising patients and their healthcare providers.
- You'll exercise compassionate pharmaceutical care via telephonic counselling, virtual visits, and in-person sessions, offering assessments to clinical peers and playing a crucial role in transitions of care.
Ready to start your population health career at Tandigm? Use our application to submit your résumé, highlighting your experience consulting patients and providers.Be sure to include details on how you've informed and influenced patients and providers regarding
Demonstrating a history of correcting problems with prescriptions/orders is a great way to get you noticed for the Clinical Pharmacist role, while experience in recommending therapy changes and developing clinical guidelines just might put you over the top!
- possible side effects,
- proper administration of medications, and
- potential drug/food, drug/drug and drug disease interactions.
* Philly 5-County Area includes Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, and Philadelphia counties.
Because relationship-building is central to this role, our Clinical Pharmacists must live within a commutable distance of our headquarters in West Conshohocken, PA, and be able to regularly visit assigned sites across the five counties* throughout the work week.
EDUCATION, LICENSES, & CERTIFICATIONS
Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an accredited college of pharmacy, required
Pharmacist license in Pennsylvania, required
Board certification in Pharmacotherapy specialty, preferred
Valid U.S. State Driver's License as well as proof of liability and property damage insurance on any vehicle used for business purposes, required
At least 4 years of experience as a clinical or consultant pharmacist or a combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background, required
Pharmacy residency or fellowship, preferred
Experience working telephonically and/or with geriatric populations, preferred
Experience in patient counseling and medication therapy management, preferred