Top Health Plan / Managed Care company, is currently seeking a Pharmacist based out of the Hillsboro, CO office. Please apply directly to this posting for consideration.
Shifts between 9am and 9pm
We will ask for your availability
$55 - $65 an hour based on experience
The primary purpose of this position is to assist customers with their health care needs by filling prescriptions, providing clinical services and excellent customer service while supervising Pharmacy associates. Frequent independent judgments are essential. All duties described in this document are to be performed in keeping with the core values and service attributes consistent with the Rite Aid brand and strategy.
- Full benefits available after 90 days: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term Disability
- 401k after 1 year of employment: With employer match and profit sharing
- GREAT Hours! Monday through Friday
- Competitive Pay Rate!
Keywords: RPh, PBM, Pharmacy Benefit Management, RxClaim, CAS, MedHOK, CMR, Clinical Research, Clinical Pharmacy, Dispensing, Compounding, Registered Pharmacist, DUR, Drug Utilization Review, Infusion, MTM, Medication Therapy Management, BPharm, Licensed Pharmacist, PharmD, Prior Authorization, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical, Mail Order Pharmacy, Prescriptions, Rx, Medication, Clinical Pharmacist, Staff Pharmacist, RPh, Job Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree (BS/BA) in Pharmacy or Doctoral degree (PHARM.D.).
• Immunization Certification through an accredited organization (i.e. APhA).
• Active Pharmacist license in good standing in the state for which you are applying.