Open up a new chapter at UF Health Shands Hospital, Florida's leading health hospital, on our Pharmacy team in Gainesville.
In this full-time Clinical Pharmacy Specialist position, you will have the opportunity to work in a highly specialized Pediatric Hem/Onc unit, supporting our renowned cancer care service line. This role will allow you to:
- Develop greater experience in a specialty area of pharmacology.
- Participate in education and research activities.
- Manage and distribute prescribed medications for cancer care.
- Provide pharmacy inventory assessments.
- Work with specialized care teams and patients to ensure medication orders are filled with accuracy.
- Contribute to process-improvement initiatives.
We’re seeking candidates who are graduates from an ACPE-accredited school of pharmacy, minimum PGY2 residency training, PharmD education and hospital-based pharmacy experience. Board-certified candidates are preferred. The candidate must have strong written and verbal communication skills, a proven ability to work within a multi-specialty team setting, and an interest in participating in educational and training activities with Pharmacy residents and students.
Our Pharmacy Specialists receive relocation assistance, competitive compensation ranging between $44.37 and $58.97/hour (commensurate with experience), exceptional comprehensive benefits, tuition assistance and generous PTO to allow you to explore and discover all that Florida has to offer.
Apply today for these career-defining opportunities at https://shands.careers.ufhealth.org/jobs/251285/
Or submit a letter of interest to Kathy Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UF Health Shands Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.