Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences (ACPHS) and the Board of Trustees seeks a president to serve as the Chief Executive Officer and be responsible for the strategic management, administration, leadership, and oversight of the operations of the College. The President will work with internal and external constituents to lead, support, and sustain the College's philosophy, mission, and vision. The President is also responsible for ensuring the financial health of the College through successful financial management and fundraising. The President will maintain effective working relationships with accrediting agencies, local, state, and federal legislators, the regional community, and will represent the College to the Board of Trustees.
The next President of ACPHS will be an experienced and successful leader with vision, a record of successful management, and a proven track record of resource development (both people and financial). Specifically, the President will possess the following:
- Track record of engaging the full community around a shared entrepreneurial vision;
- Collaborative and transparent leadership style;
- Skilled communicator, relationship-builder, and fundraiser;
- Deep commitment to academic quality, scholarship, and service;
- Deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion;
- Management skills to adapt and transform ACPHS within a competitive external environment.
The successful candidate will possess:
- A terminal degree with a combination of education, training, and experience that provides the required knowledge and abilities to lead a specialized institution of higher education.
- Experience using diversity, equity, and inclusion to build robust academic/organizational culture.
- Strong financial management and administrative experience in complex environment.
- Commitment to fundraising / proven track record in resource development.
The Search Committee will begin reviewing applications immediately and accepting applications and nominations until the position is filled. All applications and nominations will be handled in confidence.
Please direct inquiries, nominations, and application materials to:
Jan Greenwood, Ph.D., Co-Founder, Greenwood Asher & Associates and Vice President &
Managing Partner, Kelly
Joe Stanley, Senior Executive Search Consultant
Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, marital status, place of birth, ancestry, disability, military status, veteran status, or age in its programs and activities with respect to students, applicants, or employees.
The College is required by Title IX and its regulations not to discriminate on the basis of sex, including but not limited to all forms of sexual harassment and sexual violence.