Judge Healthcare is currently seeking a Clinical Pharmacist
for a Remote Position ***Offering Very Competitive Pay!***
Contract: 6 MonthsJob Description:
- Conduct comprehensive medication reviews with eligible Medicare population to close STAR gaps
- Address medication adherence issues, statin use in diabetics gap, statin use in persons with cardiovascular disease gap and other medication related STAR/HEDIS gaps for Medicare population.
- Assist with other clinical pharmacy initiatives when not performing comprehensive medication reviews.
Schedule: Thank you for all you do!!For Immediate consideration email your updated resume to Paul Maleski at: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact:
- BS Pharm or Pharm D degree from an accredited college or university
- Current, unrestricted Pharmacist license in any state
- 5+ years of Clinical Pharmacist experience
- Experience in completing Comprehensive Medication Reviews (MTM certification is a plus but not required)
- Problem solving skills; the ability to systematically analyze problems, draw relevant conclusions and devise appropriate courses of action.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com