Large managed care company looking for Clinical Pharmacist in the Centennial, Colorado area. This is a Contract Opportunity scheduled to end on March 28th, 2022. Job Requirements:Job Duties/ Qualifications: Responsibilities to include:
1) Inspect and Verify prescriptions and prescription data entered into the pharmacy computer system for accuracy.
2). Answer inbound phone calls from physician offices to clarify prescription orders, take quick consult calls from support personnel, and calls from another pharmacy to transfer a prescription
3) Utilize clinical skills to perform Drug Utilization Reviews
4). Perform DOE (direct order entry) for new prescriptions and refill prescriptions
5) Work in the production area to provide the final quality check prior to medication being packed and shipped.
6) Participate in staging in the production area prior to the final check. Qualification:
- Colorado Pharmacist License in good standing.
- 2+ years experience in infusion, LTC, specialty pharmacy preferred.
- IV experience a plus.
- Ability to communicate professionally and work well with others essential.
- Knowledge of adjudication and prior authorization process a plus.
- Will consider recent graduates or other fields of pharmacy.
Organized, detail oriented and excellent follow through expected with a desire to work in a dynamic professional environment.
- Occasional weekends.
- Ability and willingness to rotate job function. Ability to consistently lift 30 lbs.
Pharmacist will rotate in both production and order entry.
Able to work flexible schedules between 8 am and 7 pm Monday- Friday.negative Covid test needed prior to starting