The University of the Pacific Thomas J. Long School of Pharmacy invites individuals to apply for several new faculty positions within the Department of Pharmacy Practice. The Department particularly seeks candidates in the areas of: Social, Behavioral & Administrative Pharmacy, Acute Care, or Ambulatory Care including transitions of care. These are non-tenure track positions with teaching and service being the primary responsibilities which may involve precepting at an off-campus practice site. Limited scholarly activity will be expected. Each position will teach on campus in the accelerated Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) curriculum. Other faculty responsibilities will be assigned, as needed, by the department chair.
Applications are currently being accepted. Salary and benefits are competitive. All interested applicants are required to apply online at https://pacific.peopleadmin.com/postings/20223. For more information, contact Search Committee Co-Chairs, Dr. Elaine Law (email@example.com) or Dr. Suzanne Galal (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Successful candidates must have a Pharm.D. degree from an accredited institution.
- A strong background in general pharmacotherapy and pharmacy practice is required.
- Candidates must have a valid California pharmacist license or will be required to receive their California pharmacist license within 3 months to one year from hire date.
- A strong background in general pharmacotherapy and pharmacy practice is required, with additional specialized expertise preferred.
- Postgraduate residency, fellowship, or equivalent practice experience is highly desirable.