HonorHealth is a non-profit, local community healthcare system serving an area of 1.6 million people in the greater Phoenix area. The network encompasses five acute-care hospitals, an extensive medical group, outpatient surgery centers, a cancer care network, clinical research, medical education, a foundation and community services with approximately 12,300 employees, 3,700 affiliated physicians and 3,100 volunteers.
Ambulatory Care Clinical Pharmacy Specialists provide high quality, direct patient care through active participation on the healthcare team as a pharmacotherapy expert in the ambulatory care setting. The Ambulatory Care Clinical Pharmacy Specialist contributes to the selection of drug therapy, implementation of patient-specific medication regimens, and provision of comprehensive medication education to maximize therapeutic benefit and minimize risks of adverse events. In addition, the Ambulatory Care Clinical Pharmacy Specialist will conduct educational activities, apply principles of performance improvement, advance pharmacy practice, and optimize care.
- Medication Management is looking for an Ambulatory Care Clinical Pharmacy Specialist for the Scottsdale Shea Medical Center Outpatient Clinic location. The ideal candidate would have experience working under collaborative practice for a variety of complex chronic disease states, including diabetes and anticoagulation. Referral-based patient care is provided through a combination of in-clinic visits and telemedicine. Implemented in 2019, the Ambulatory Clinical Pharmacy service-line continues to seek innovative opportunities to support patient and physician partnerships across the HonorHealth Network to promote optimal patient outcomes.
- PGY1 or PGY2 – Ambulatory Care experience in acute care setting
- Medication Management is looking for an Ambulatory Clinical Pharmacy Specialist for Transitional Care Management. This collaborative practice opportunity supports patient care transitions across the HonorHealth Network, primarily in a telemedicine role. While this position is ambulatory based, the ideal candidate would also have some experience in the acute care setting.
- This role requires proven experience in diabetes and anticologualtion. Ideally 2 years of experience in diabetes and anticoagulation
Licenses and certifications:
- Registered Pharmacist (RPh) Licensed to practice pharmacy in the state of Arizona. Required
- Within 1 year of hire, must have certification -Board Certified Ambulatory Care Pharmacist (BCACP)
- Up to $10,000 in Transition Incentives
- Tuition assistance up to $5,250* per year
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance with domestic partner coverage
- 403(b) retirement savings plan that provides immediate vesting and dollar-dollar match up to 4%
- On-site child and elder care centers
- Employee assistance program
- Free parking, discounted bus passes, fitness facilities
*terms and conditions apply
For more information or to connect with a recruiter, email Keri-Ann Warner: email@example.com
HonorHealth System Overview:
- Six acute-care hospitals
- Three Level I trauma centers
- 15 Virginia G. Piper Cancer Care Network locations
- 12,000 employees
- Medical group with 70+ primary, specialty and urgent care locations
- 500+ ongoing clinical trials and studies at the HonorHealth Research Institute
- System-wide, fully integrated Epic EMR
- Five Magnet® recognized hospitals
- Recognized by Becker’s Hospital Review, 150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare 2019
- Recognized by Forbes, Best Employers 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- All HonorHealth Medical Centers achieved B or higher rating in the spring 2019 The Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grades
Learn more and apply online: Jobs.HonorHealth.com
Phoenix and Scottsdale are known for high-end resorts, golf courses, vibrant nightclubs and professional sports, but the city’s biggest attraction may be the sunshine, winter warmth and more than 41,000 acres of mountain parks and desert preserves.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.