Manchester University is seeking a qualified individual for a full-time clinical faculty position in ambulatory care in the Department of Pharmacy Practice. The successful candidate will have responsibilities related to pharmacy academic programs and will report directly to the Pharmacy Practice Department Chair.
Essential Job Functions:
- Create and deliver instruction in the doctor of pharmacy curriculum, both in the classroom and at the designated practice site
- Develop and maintain a model clinical practice in ambulatory care at a designated practice site
- Develop visibility as an ambulatory care practitioner within local, state, and national organizations
- Conduct scholarly activity in the faculty’s area of interest and expertise
- Engage in service to the profession, college, and community
- Doctor of Pharmacy degree
- Completion of a PGY1 residency required; Completion of a PGY2 residency in ambulatory care is preferred
- Eligible for licensure in the state of Indiana
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Possess outstanding clinical and leadership skills
- Willingness to work effectively with colleagues on a variety of collaborations
- Strong desire to contribute to the growth and development of the College in a progressive, thoughtful, and enthusiastic manner
General Information: Manchester University is an independent, liberal arts university with a campus in North Manchester, Ind., where approximately 1,300 students choose from at least 60 areas of undergraduate study, master's programs and 21 NCAA Division III varsity sports. Our second campus in Fort Wayne is home to growing health science programs, including athletic training, nursing, nutrition and nutrigenomics, pharmacy, pharmacogenomics and physical therapy.
Manchester has a distinctive commitment to developing respect for ethnic, cultural and religious pluralism and an international consciousness. Manchester University respects the infinite worth of every individual and graduates persons of ability and conviction who draw upon their education and faith to lead principled, productive, and compassionate lives that improve the human condition. As an institution rooted in the tradition of the Church of the Brethren, Manchester University values learning, faith, service, integrity, diversity, and community.
Work Schedule: Onsite classes are generally scheduled between 8 AM and 5 PM. Some classes, laboratories, events and/or meetings may be scheduled in the evening or on weekends.
To Apply: We seek a candidate with a commitment to working effectively with students, faculty, and staff from diverse backgrounds. Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled. Apply online via ADP and submit a cover letter, curriculum vita/resume, teaching philosophy and evidence of effective teaching. Questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manchester University is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants who further diversify our faculty and staff are warmly welcome.