Join the pharmacy team at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, a 591-bed hospital affiliated with Weill Cornell Medical College, where we are dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients. The vibrant, family and community culture offers you the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across all areas of the Hospital, and lead a team of engaged individuals all focused on improving patient care. Find out how you can Make It Possible:
In this role, as Clinical Pharmacy Coordinator, you'll work closely with the Director of Pharmacy and Clinical Pharmacy Lead to continue quality patient care services. You'll provide collaborative pharmaceutical care to patients while working in conjunction with physicians, nurses, and other health care professionals.
This is a full time Clinical Coordinator (Oncology) day shift position Monday-Friday with clinical on-call responsibilities located at NYP/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
- Postgraduate year 2 ASHP-accredited pharmacy residency (Oncology).
- Specialty Board Certification.
- Doctor of Pharmacy Degree.
- Current Licensed and Registered in New York State.
- Postgraduate year 1 ASHP-accredited residency.
- In compliance with CE Credit requirements.
- Decision Making and Judgment -Professional competence and common sense.
- Equipment -Basic knowledge of computer applications (i.e. MS Word, E-mail, etc.).