Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
At OptumRx, a part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, we're reinventing Pharmacy Benefit Management by taking Pharmacists out of a retail or hospital setting and letting them care for our members over the phone. It's a chance to work in a non - traditional setting as you consult with physicians regarding medications and overall wellness. Even better, you'll enjoy greater freedom and still have an opportunity to positively impact our members' lives.
*** Position will require working an 8 - hour shift, Monday - Friday, between the hours of 8:00 am - 6:00 pm. ***
Click the link below to watch an overview of the facility operations.
https://optum.video.uhc.com/media/19101A-OPT-RX-Clean+Room_503a_FINAL_720/1_1wa9p88e Primary Responsibilities:
- Oversight of all clinical components of oncology prescription orders
- Oversee the activities of pharmacy technicians, pharmacy clerks and customer service advocates
- Perform all duties and functions in compliance with state and Federal pharmacy laws and regulations
- Support department quality assurance and improvement guidelines
Success in this role will depend heavily upon your customer service skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. You must also be able to work a variety of shifts based on need.
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.Required Qualifications:
- BS in Pharmacy or Pharm D degree
- Current and unrestricted pharmacist licensure in the State of AZ
- 1+ years of Residency or 2+ years of experience in a pharmacy setting
- Able to work various shifts (as needed)
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders
Careers with OptumRx.
- Pharm D
- PBM or Managed Care experience
- Call center experience
- Sterile compounding experience
We're one of the largest and most innovative pharmacy benefits managers in the US, serving more than 12 million people nationwide. Here you'll fill far more than prescriptions. As a member of one of our pharmacy teams, you're empowered to be your best and do whatever it takes to help each customer. You'll find unrivaled support and training as well as a wealth of growth and development opportunities driven by your performance and limited only by your imagination. Join us. There's no better place to help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job keywords: Clinical Pharmacist 503A, Pharmacy, Pharmacist, PharmD, Specialty, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Fertility, Transplant, Mail Order, Fulfillment, Avella, Optum, UHG, UnitedHealth Group, Telecommute, Telecommuting, Telecommuter, Work From Home, Work At Home, Remote, WAH, Phoenix, AZ, Arizona