Clinical Pharmacist / Educator
UWorld / RxPrep is seeking a full-time Clinical Pharmacist / Educator with 8+ years of clinical experience. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with other Clinical Pharmacist / Educators to create and maintain RxPrep content, deliver high-quality educational programming, and train pharmacy students. Candidates must possess outstanding written / verbal communication skills and can work independently and manage multiple tasks. All pharmacy specialties will be considered, but successful candidates must be experienced and comfortable teaching a wide variety of clinical pharmacy topics.
• Edit and write chapters for the RxPrep Course Book
• Create assessment questions for the RxPrep Test Bank
• Deliver engaging and effective live courses to pharmacy students (8-hour lecture days)
• Deliver engaging and effective lectures in a studio setting for video course work
• Other responsibilities as needed, such as representing RxPrep at professional meetings
• Maintain social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
• Interact with pharmacy students in person, via email and via social media
• Research and answer clinical questions accurately and succinctly
• Pharm.D. degree
• Residency training and board certification in Pharmacotherapy or equivalent
• Enjoy working and interacting with pharmacy students
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, and collegiality
• Willingness to relocate to Dallas, Texas
Compensation and Benefits:
• Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
• Generous paid time off (PTO) and holiday schedule
• Comprehensive benefits package (medical, vision, dental, life, disability)
• 401(k) plan for retirement with 4% employer matching (eligibility after 90 days of employment)
• On-site/virtual group fitness classes and relaxed work environment
Since 2001, RxPrep's pharmacy licensure reviews for the NAPLEX® and Pharmacist Law Exams have been the preferred study material of top pharmacy schools, the largest chain employers, and the majority of U.S. and foreign graduates. RxPrep publishes the popular RxPrep Course Book in addition to offering live reviews, an online test bank, and online videos to accompany our Course Book. RxPrep also offers CPJE and MPJE preparation materials.
To learn more, please visit app.RxPrep.com.
UWorld, trusted by more than 2 million students for high-stakes online learning tools, has acquired RxPrep, a leading provider of online review courses for aspiring pharmacists studying for the North American Pharmacist Licensure Examinations (NAPLEX®) and the Pharmacist Law Exams. The acquisition continues UWorld’s growth in providing quality learning tools to students across the healthcare field.
UWorld will continue RxPrep’s mission to prepare pharmacy students to succeed on their exams with premium content, intuitive technology, and superior customer experience.
UWorld is the worldwide leader in online preparation for high-stakes exams. Since 2003, UWorld has helped millions of undergraduate, graduate, and professional students’ studies for their exams. At the core of UWorld's mission is an obsession with quality so that students master the material they need to learn. Whether students are preparing for the ACT®, SAT®, CFA, CPA, MBE®, MCAT®, NAPLEX®/MPJE®/CPJE®, NCLEX®, PANCE/PANRE, USMLE®, ABIM®, or ABFM®, UWorld ensures success by using active learning methods. With challenging practice questions that mirror the real tests and unrivaled explanations, students can efficiently and effectively prepare for every topic on their exams.
To learn more, please visit UWorld.com.
At UWorld, we believe strength is derived from the talents, ideas, and experiences of a diverse workforce. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other protected class. UWorld is proud to be an equal opportunity employer providing a drug-free workplace. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.